My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

WAHOO!!  I found the kids birth certificates!!  There are benefits to sorting / cleaning / organising / decluttering!  

Oh, and Happy Mother's Day - I was taken to lunch and had a fabulous time.  Hope you did too.

4 comments:

  1. teehee.....funny! The perfect day to find them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh FABULOUS! Good news, Charlotte..and a Happy Mother's Day to you too {{hugs}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll take your wahoo and raise you a yeehar! Hubby has started to declutter!!!!

    viv

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you had a lovely Mothers' Day, Charlotte. And great news re the birth certificates.
    About the paperwork problem... I was advised to have one designated spot for 'things coming in that need sorting'...one place where it always goes...since I've started that, life has been a whole lot simpler and I spend less time hunting for STUFF!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!