My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Thursday, September 30, 2010

School Holidays

We apologise for this break in transmission.  We will return to normal programming once the school holidays are over. 

Meanwhile, the kids and I will get back to mess making, pizza and bread making, and having lava baths after we (they) explore under the house.



And for those not in the know, lava baths are baths with a few drops of red food colouring in the water!  Instant kid amusement.  Perfect.

5 comments:

  1. Cute little dough maker, lol! And to think I just went on a starch free diet, darn!

    I used to make my baby boy pudding in a cloud. I would slather whipped cream, or ready whip, thickly on the inside of a brandy snifter, then fill with chocolate pudding and top with more whipped cream. I gave it to him naked in the bathtub! And yes, I do have pictures, lol. Now that he is 32, he is as amused as I am. Hmm, weird kid.

    Great pics, keep em coming, Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...and it takes so little effort to make wonderful memories.The children are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aha, the mini pizzas you mentioned! Yep, I'm actually enjoying the holidays this time round, a nice change of pace.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lava baths sound great fun - happy hols!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Check out this fancy loo! :-)
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_32Hn05xgeoI/TKYF6Xz3KKI/AAAAAAAAKxo/vzZXmfBTg3o/s1600/IMG_5925.JPG

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!