My name is Charlotte, sometimes known as Ms Lottie, occasionally as The Slightly Mad Quilt Lady. This is my blog, where you'll find me writing a lot about my quilting and textile arts and a little about my family's life in a small seaside town in New Zealand. Haere mai!

Saturday, March 20, 2010

Morningtime at Windyhill

Duck breakfast. 10 weeks old and fully grown.

Turkey breakfast. The turkey's think they are chickens and insist on being locked up with them at night. I don't mind, keeps it simple.

Good morning, chooks.


Someone left me an early egg, still warm.


Fluffy, doing her cute impression.



An early morning stroll down the drive with the dogs (there's a tiny black speck in the gateway, it's a chocolate labrador).
Wishing you all a lovely morning tomorrow.
xx

7 comments:

  1. That looks like a beautiful country morning. I can smell the air and imagine the green hills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What more can I say than - beautiful?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is pretty much like my mornings too, especially lovely in this weather :)
    L says I look like Prince Charles wandering around the garden with my arms crossed behind my back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lets hope you're not quite as balding as Prince Charles!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks gorgeous, and so peaceful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. we love that bunny - our cat does the same merkat thing - so adorable it almost hurts to look at!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your home seems almost picture perfect..it's lovely

    ReplyDelete

Hi, I love reading comments, so thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message :)
Due to a huge increase in spam, I've disabled anonymous comments. Apologies if this effects any real life readers!